You probably ask yourself : "How to secure my Rails application ?" or "What are the best Ruby on Rails security tools ?".
These are good questions to ask since security is an essential part of a website. You need to upgrade your knowledge and practices to stay up to date on technology.
Imagine that there is an online course that answers all the questions asked above. This online course would help you improve your web application security, start your own project or make yourself more employable.
The features provides by this exclusive rails security online course are simple ruby coding mini courses which allow you to start to code now and theoretical course teaching you everything you need to know about Rails security.
Check the course curriculum below !
Signup NOW to view the video demo and to benefit of the 50% off discount !
Rails security online course curriculum :
Module 1 : Vulnerabilities
- cross-site Scripting XSS
- cross Site Request Forgery CSRF
- SQL injection
Module 2 : Rails Tools
- bundler-audit : patch-level verification for bundler
- brakeman : static analysis security vulnerability scanner for Ruby on Rails applications
- rack-attack : rack middleware for blocking & throttling
Module 3 : More security best pratices
- apache best practices
- server security best practices
- programming best practices