You probably ask yourself : "What is web automation ?" or "How do I get started with selenium ?".
These are good questions to ask since browser automation is one of the most useful technologies today. You need to upgrade your knowledge and practices to stay up to date on technology.
Imagine that there is an online course that answers all the questions asked above. This online course would give you the abilities to work with web automation and automated testing, to start your own project or make yourself more employable.
The features provides by this exclusive browser automation online course are simple ruby coding mini courses which allow you to start to code now and theoretical course teaching you everything you need to know about web automation.
Check the course curriculum below !
Signup NOW to view the video demo and to benefit of the 50% off discount !
Browser automation online course curriculum :
Module 1 : web automation introduction
- Basic Webdriver instructions : open browser, go to, click, fill forms, keyboard and mouse events, ..
- Advanced Webdriver uses : tabs navigation, proxy, user agent, js firing, ..
- Xpath scraping
Module 2 : classic uses
- Headless webdrivers : learn how to make web automation without displayed browser with phantomjs
- BDD Behavior-Driven Development: cucumber and watir
- Selenium grid, when uses them ?
Module 3 : more of web automation
- How to execute firefox extensions (network observer, firepath, ..)
- How to protect your site from browser automation and scraping
- Use of machine learning in a web automation system